The Texas corporation : legal aspects of organization and operation / J. David Washburn, Esq., Andrews Kurth LLP, Dallas, Texas and Quentin Collin Faust, Esq., SettlePou, Dallas, Texas
- Washburn, J. David
- Additional Titles:
- Legal aspects of organization and operation
- Arlington, VA : Bureau of National Affairs, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Faust, Quentin Collin and Bureau of National Affairs (Arlington, Va.)
- Corporate practice portfolio series ; portfolio 100
- Introduction and organization of the Texas business organizations code -- Formation of a Texas for-profit corporation -- Stock issuances -- The role of officers and directors -- The role of the shareholder -- Distributions and share dividends -- Fundamental business transactions -- Restrictions on certain business combinations -- Charter amendments and restatements -- Indemnification and insurance -- Windup and termination -- Close corporations -- Doing business as a foreign corporation in Texas -- Nonprofit and special corporations -- Working papers.
- " ... focuses on the process of forming a for-profit corporation under Texas law, including but not limited to, statutory requirements regarding corporate name, registered agent and bylaws, as well as the powers, rights and liabilities of directors and shareholders."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 26098050