A guide to the evolving executive compensation landscape / Jayne E. Juvan, Esq., Tucker Ellis LLP, Cleveland, Ohio, Bruce F. Dravis, Esq., Downey Brand LLP, Sacramento, California, and Ellen Canan Grady, Esq., Cozen O'Connor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Corporate practice portfolio series ; portfolio 110
- Detailed analysis. Properly constituted compensation committees -- Duties of the compensation committee pursuant to state law -- Securities law disclosures on executive compensation -- Equity incentive compensation plans -- Compensation clawbacks.
- " ... provides a comprehensive discussion of the regulatory regime applicable to compensation programs for corporate officers and directors. Executive compensation provides a valuable means to lure and retain talent and to provide an incentive for corporate management to perform in the best interest of shareholders, but as executive pay has increased, so has state and federal oversight of the compensation of corporate pay practices. This portfolio covers the complex and wide-ranging body of law governing executive pay, including the federal securities statutes, SEC regulations, the Internal Revenue Code and state corporate law."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26098060