Resales of restricted securities under SEC rules 144 and 144A / Guy P. Lander, Esq., Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP, New York, New York
- Lander, Guy P.
- Arlington, VA : Bureau of National Affairs, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bureau of National Affairs (Arlington, Va.)
- Corporate practice portfolio series ; portfolio 46-3rd
- Detailed analysis. Introduction -- Rule 144 -- Section 4(112)--private resales -- Rule 144A -- Working papers.
- " ... describes the background and operation of Securities and Exchange Commission Rules 144 and 144A. Rule 144 provides a "safe harbor" from SEC registration requirements for the limited public resale of restricted securities (that is, securities acquired in a transaction not involving a public offering) and other securities held by an "affiliate" of the issuer of the securities. Rule 144A provides a safe harbor from registration for the resale of certain restricted securities to qualified institutional buyers. The Detailed Analysis also addresses the mechanics of Rule 144 sales and other uses of Rule 144, and includes a discussion of the PORTAL market for Rule 144A securities and the interrelation of Regulation S and Rule 144A."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Published: Washington, D.C., 2001-2007. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 26098084