Regulation S : the safe harbor for offshore securities transactions / Sara Hanks, Chief Executive Officer, CrowdCheck, Inc
- Hanks, Sara
- Additional Titles:
- Safe harbor for offshore securities transactions and Regulation S : the safe harbor for offshore securities transactions 1999-2005. Ronald R. Adee, 58-2nd C.P.S.
- Arlington, VA : Bureau of National Affairs, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bureau of National Affairs (Arlington, Va.)
- Bloomberg Law: www.bloomberglaw.com
- Detailed analysis. Introduction; the need for regulation S -- Summary of regulation S -- Practical application of regulation S -- Working papers.
- " ... analyzes the exemptions provided by Regulation S from the registration and prospectus delivery requirements of Section 5 of the Securities Act of 1933. Regulation S codified the SEC's long-standing interpretive position that the registration requirements of the 1933 Act were for the benefit of U.S. investors, and that registration was not required for offers and sales made outside the United States in circumstances in which it is reasonably likely that the securities will come to rest outside the United States."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Published: Washington, D.C.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 26098093