Health care networks and managed care : antitrust aspects of integration and exclusion / Aimee E. DeFilippo, Jones Day, Washington, D.C., Molly M. Wilkens, Jones Day, Palo Alto, CA.
- Health law & business portfolio series ; portfolio 2500-2nd
- Detailed analysis. Introduction -- Applicable law and guidelines; enforcement authorities -- Substantive analysis -- Issues arising in network formation -- Issues arising in network operation - Practice tools.
- "This portfolio sets forth the substantive antitrust laws and principles that healthcare providers must consider in their efforts to integrate, contain costs, and become more efficient. The portfolio emphasizes the application of antitrust laws and principles to specific practices that are central to healthcare network formation and operation in the managed care environment."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Authors: Phillip A. Proger, Kathryn M. Fenton, Toby G. Singer, <Mar. 17, 2008>., Formerly published in Washington, D.C., 1996-2007., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26098149