Simultaneous cabin and ambient ozone measurements on two Boeing 747 airplanes. Volume I-III / Porter J. Perkins, J.D. Holdeman and G.D. Nastrom
- Perkins, Porter J.
- Additional Titles:
- Simultaneous cabin and ambient ozone measurements on two Boeing 747 airplanes. Volume 1-3
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center, July 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Holdeman, J. D., Nastrom, G. D., Lewis Research Center, High Altitude Pollution Program (U.S.), and United States. Federal Aviation Administration. Office of Environment and Energy
- NASA/TM ; 79166, NASA/TM ; 81733, and NASA/TM ; 86883
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Volume I. July 1979 -- Volume II. March 1984 -- Volume III. February 1985.
- Measurements of zone concentrations both outside and in the cabin of an airline operated Boeing 747SP and Boeing 747-100 airliner are presented. Plotted data and the corresponding tables of observations taken at altitude between the departure and destination airports of each flight are arranged chronologically for the two aircraft. Data were taken at five or ten minute intervals by automated instrumentation used in the NACA Global Atmospheric Sampling Program.
- "Report no. FAA-EE-79-05." and "FA-EE-83-7."
View MARC record | catkey: 26099181