Energy and water development appropriations for 1980 : hearings before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- part 1. Bureau of Reclamation; Testimony of the Chief of Engineers; Testimony of the Secretary of the Army; Testimony of the Secretary of the Interior; Water policy and full funding; Water Resources Council -- part 3. Corps of Engineers; Delaware River Basin Commission; Susquehanna River Basin Commission; Interstate Commission of the Potomac River Basin; -- part 4. Appalachian Regional Commission; Tennessee Valley Authority; U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission; -- part 5-8. Department of Energy -- part 9-12. Testimony of Members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations. -- part 13. Appalachian Regional Commission.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:EN 2/2/980/
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 26099420