Tuna/dolphin issues : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife and Oceans of the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first and second sessions on the provisions of the International Dolphin Conservation Act, how it is affecting dolphin mortality, and what measures can be effected to keep mortality to a minimum, June 22, 1995, Washington, DC ; H.R. 2823, a bill to amend the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972 to support the International Dolphin Conservation Program in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean, and for other purposes, February 29, 1996, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Oceans
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 456 pages) : illustrations, map
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 31/3:104-58
Serial no. 104-58 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources)
- "Serial no. 104-58."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26099537