Cryospheric systems [electronic resource] : glaciers and permafrost / edited by C. Harris and J.B. Murton
- Conference Author:
- Cryospheric systems (Conference) (2003 : Geological Society of London)
- London : Geological Society, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (161 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, Charles, 1947-
Murton, J. B. (Julian B.)
Geological Society of London
- Geological Society special publication ; no. 242
- Emphasising glacier-permafrost interactions, these papers consider permafrost and its influence on glacitectonic processes, glacial meltwater systems and ground-ice development in proglacial and ice-marginal environments.
- 9781862398252 (ebook)
- Selected conference papers.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26100111