Provable Security [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, ProvSec 2018, Jeju, South Korea, October 25-28, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Joonsang Baek, Willy Susilo, Jongkil Kim
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 424 p. 42 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Baek, Joonsang, Susilo, Willy, Kim, Jongkil, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- On the Leakage of Corrupted Garbled Circuits -- Location-Proof System Based on Secure Multi-Party Computations -- Verifiable Homomorphic Secret Sharing -- Single Private-Key Generator Security Implies Multiple Private-Key Generators Security -- Secure Outsourcing of Cryptographic Circuits Manufacturing -- On the Hardness of Learning Parity with Noise over Rings -- A CCA-Secure Collusion-Resistant Identity-Based Proxy Re-Encryption Scheme -- Multivariate Encryption Schemes Based on the Constrained MQ Problem -- Token-Based Multi-Input Functional Encryption -- On the CCA2 Security of McEliece in the Standard Model -- Efficient Attribute-Based Encryption with BlackBox Traceability -- A Code-Based Linkable Ring Signature Scheme -- Towards Static Assumption Based Cryptosystem in Pairing Setting: Further Applications of DejaQ and Dual-Form Signature -- Digital Signatures from the Middle-Product LWE -- Generic Double-Authentication Preventing Signatures and a Post-Quantum Instantiation -- A Simpler Construction of Identity-Based Ring Signatures from Lattices -- A Generic Construction of Sequential Aggregate MACs from Any MACs -- Length-Preserving Encryption Based on Single-key Tweakable Block Cipher -- Modeling Privacy in WiFi Fingerprinting Indoor Localization -- Security Notions for Cloud Storage and Deduplication -- Forward Secrecy for SPAKE2 -- User-Mediated Authentication Protocols and Unforgeability for Key Collision -- BAdASS: Preserving Privacy in Behavioural Advertising with Applied Secret Sharing -- Signcryption with Quantum Random Oracles -- Formal Treatment of Verifiable Privacy-Preserving Data-Aggregation Protocols. .
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Provable Security, ProvSec 2018, held in Jeju, South Korea, in October 2018. The 21 full and 4 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 48 submissions. The papers are grouped in topical sections on foundation. Public key encryption, digital signature, symmetric key cryptography, and applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 26111115