RoboCup 2017: Robot World Cup XXI [electronic resource] / edited by Hidehisa Akiyama, Oliver Obst, Claude Sammut, Flavio Tonidandel
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 522 p. 237 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Akiyama, Hidehisa, Obst, Oliver, Sammut, Claude, Tonidandel, Flavio, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Robotics -- Artificial Intelligence -- Environment Perception -- State estimation -- Pattern recognition -- Robots -- Computer Vision -- Machine learning -- Humanoid Robot.
- This book includes the post-conference proceedings of the 21st RoboCup International Symposium, held in Nagoya, Japan, in September 2017. The 33 full revised papers and 9 papers from the winning teams presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 58 submissions. The papers are orginazed on topical sections on Robotics, Artificial intelligence, Environment perception, State estimation and much more. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26113970