Speech and Computer [electronic resource] : 20th International Conference, SPECOM 2018, Leipzig, Germany, September 18–22, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Alexey Karpov, Oliver Jokisch, Rodmonga Potapova
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 11096
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Natural language interfaces -- Cognitive science -- Interactive systems -- User interface programming -- User models -- Collaborative interaction -- Web-based interaction -- Accessibility technologies -- Multimedia databases -- Users and interactive retrieval.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Speech and Computer, SPECOM 2018, held in Leipzig, Germany, in September 2018. The 79 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 132 submissions. The papers present current research in the area of computer speech processing, including recognition, synthesis, understanding and related domains like signal processing, language and text processing, computational paralinguistics, multi-modal speech processing or human-computer interaction.
- 9783319995793, 9783319995786 (print), and 9783319995809 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26119212