The White Mountains / John Christopher
- Christopher, John, 1922-2012
- New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 1967.
- Copyright Date:
- Anniversary ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 164 pages ; 22 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Tripods ; 1
- Young Will Parker and his companions make a perilous journey toward an outpost of freedom where they hope to escape from the ruling Tripods, who capture mature human beings and make them docile, obedient servants.
- Sequel to: When the tripods came.
Sequel: The city of gold and lead.
"35th anniversary edition"--Dust jacket.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 2612474