Ground-water use, locations of production wells, and areas irrigated using ground water in 1998, middle Humboldt River basin, north-central Nevada [electronic resource] / by Russell W. Plume ; prepared in cooperation with Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Plume, Russell W.
- Additional Titles:
- Ground water use, locations of production wells, and areas irrigated using ground water in 1998, middle Humboldt River basin, north central Nevada
- Carson City, Nev. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2003. and Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services
- Additional Creators:
- Nevada. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4227
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Jan. 14, 2004). and Distributed to depository libraries in paper (16 p. : col. ill., maps ; 28 cm. + 1 plate in pocket), Shipping list no.: 2004-0037-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in paper.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 12/05/03: http://pubs.water.usgs.gov/wri034227/ (document); http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wrir034227/wrir034227%5Fplate.pdf (plate); current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2612790