A.R. Gurney : a casebook / edited by Arvid F. Sponberg
- New York : Routledge, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 232 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sponberg, Arvid F.
- Casebooks on modern dramatists
- Indeterminacy as tragic fate : issues of race, class, gender, and sexual orientation in Gurney / Mark William Rocha -- Where does the WASP keep its sting? : the dynamics of anger in the plays of A.R. Gurney / Ervene Gulley -- The dining room : a Tocquevillian take on the decline of WASP culture / Bruce McConachie -- What I did last summer : realizing one's potential / Laura Miller -- Absent fathers, transient sons : Miller, Inge, and Gurney / Arvid F. Sponberg -- Entering the fourth dimension : A.R. Gurney's Sweet Sue / Brenda Gordon -- The allusive A.R. Gurney / Brenda Murphy -- Gurney's Sylvia : what oft was thought / JoAllen Bradham -- Picnics and parties : Inge, Gurney, and The argument of comedy / Arvid F. Sponberg.
- 0415929989 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"A bibliography of A.R. Gurney's works": pages 213-218.
View MARC record | catkey: 2612857