The Washington manual of bedside procedures [electronic resource] / editor, James Matthew Freer, MD, Assistant Professor, Director, Procedure Service, Division of Hospital Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Additional Titles:
- Manual of bedside procedures
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 53 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Freer, James Matthew
Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.). Department of Medicine
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "The academic Hospital Medicine Faculty at Washington University perform well over 1000 bedside procedures per year, the vast majority of which are performed in a teaching capacity. I serve as Director of our Procedure Service, a rotation where interns and residents are supervised performing a variety of invasive procedures. This book is meant to serve as a comprehensive, hands-on guide to performing bedside procedures. We chose procedures commonly performed by most housestaff, but especially those in Internal Medicine or Surgery, or those who are enrolled in a preliminary or transitional internship"--
- 9781496323705 (spiral bound : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26129512