Waste management in European law [electronic resource] : the example of Naples and Campania / Ioannis K. Panoussis and Harry H.G. Post (eds.).
- Language Note:
- Last section of the book in French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Waste management in EU legislation : an introduction -- Waste management in the ECHR : an introduction -- The "waste crisis" in Campania before the European Court of Human Rights : some remarks on the case Di Sarno and Others v. Italy -- EU case law and waste management in Campania -- Implementation of EU waste law : just as difficult as enforcement of EU law in other domains? -- The legal paradox of EU waste management -- Opportunities and pitfalls for sustainable materials Management in EU waste law -- Directive 2008/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council -- Affaire di Sarno et Autres c. Italie
- 9789462361157 (pbk.) and 9462361150 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26129523