GAO audit reveals half-measures taken by small business advocates : hearing before the Subcommittee on Contracting and Workforce of the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, hearing held October 25, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Contracting and Workforce
- Additional Titles:
- Government Accountability Office audit reveals half-measures taken by small business advocates
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 202 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Small Business Committee document no. 115-043."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26132063