The role of environmental hazards in premature birth : workshop summary / Donald R. Mattison [and others], editors
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 127 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mattison, Donald R., Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine, and National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Preterm birth and its consequences -- Labor and delivery -- Preterm birth: brief summary of biological pathways -- Preterm birth: gene-environment interactions -- Preterm birth: social implications -- Future directions -- Abstracts.
- 0309090652 (pbk.)
- "Proceedings of a workshop that was sponsored by the Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in electronic form as viewed November 26, 2003.
- Funding Information:
- Support for this project was provided by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institute of Health (contract no. 282-99-0045, TO#5) ... [et al.]
View MARC record | catkey: 2613389