Ko-ji-ki, or, Records of ancient matters [electronic resource] / translated [and introduced] by Basil Hall Chamberlain
- [Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan] ; v. 10, suppl
- 0524027161 (microfiche)
- Related Titles:
- Records of ancient matters and Ko-ji-ki.
- Oral traditions compiled and written down by Ō no Yasumaro in the 8th century., Title also in Japanese., and Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 26135032