Contemporary essays in theology [electronic resource] / by John Hunt
- Hunt, John, 1827-ca. 1908
- London : Strahan, 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 514 p.) ; 23 cm.
- The churches of England -- Nature-development and theology -- Broad Church Catholics -- Dr. Pusey and the Ultramontanes -- Dean Stanley's essays on church and state -- Speculative theology and the christianity of Christ -- The bishops and the revision of the Bible -- Republics, civil and social -- Christianity and modern evidences -- German theology : its place in the history of religion -- Recent ecclesiastical judgments -- French Protestantism -- A visit to Munich -- The Jansenists and the Old Catholic Church of Utrecht -- The Old Catholic Congress -- The Old Catholic movement -- Catholics and Catholics -- An earnest minister -- The education of the clergy.
- 0790574063 (microfiche)
- Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 26137533