The value of humanistic, particularly classical, studies as a preparation for the study of theology [electronic resource] : from the point of view of the profession : a symposium from the Proceedings of the Classical Conference held at Ann Arbor, Michigan, April 1, 1908
- Conference Author:
- Classical Conference (1908 : Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- [S.l. : s.n., 1908?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (47 p.) ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mackenzie, W. Douglas (William Douglas), 1859-1936
- The place of Latin and Greek in the preparation for the ministry / W.D. Mackenzie -- The value to the clergyman of training in the classics / A.J. Nock -- Short cuts to the ministry, with especial reference to the elimination of Latin and Greek from theological education / Hugh Black -- Greek in the high school, and the question of supply of candidates for the ministry / Francis W. Kelsey -- Concluding remarks / James B. Angell.
- 0790577062 (microfiche)
- "Reprint from the School review, June, October, September, 1908."
Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 26137608