Essays, theological and miscellaneous. Second series [electronic resource] / reprinted from the Princeton review ; including the contributions of Albert B. Dod
- New York : Wiley and Putnam, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (612 p.) ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dod, Albert B. (Albert Baldwin), 1805-1845
- The Bible, a key to the phenomena of the natural world -- God the end of all things -- Systems of theology -- On the Atonement -- On revivals of religion -- Dr. Beecher's theology -- The doctrines of the New England churches -- Christian union -- The division of the Presbyterian Church -- Slavery -- Abolitionism -- Capital punishment -- Phrenology -- Vestiges of creation -- Analytical geometry -- Baptist translation of the Bible -- The English Bible -- Oxford architecture -- A treatise on expository preaching -- Fürst's Hebrew concordance -- The historical statements of the Koran.
- 0524000212 (microfiche)
- Related Titles:
- Princeton review
- First series published under title: Theological essays. and Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 26138129