The actor's guide to self-marketing : how to brand and promote your unique image / Carla Renata
- Renata, Carla
- New York, NY : Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 181 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publicizing the impossible -- CEO of actor, inc. -- Tools of the trade: utilizing the internet -- Demystifying the internet -- Definition of diversity -- Who's really being cast -- Gatekeepers ... who? -- Are you jaded? -- Online digital footprint -- Before signing off.
- "With a background in acting and publicity, author Carla Renata has gathered insider info and proven tips to help actors create their own brand and utilize it for success. With The Actor's Guide to Self-Marketing, readers will learn how to highlight unique traits and skills, distinguish yourself from the crowd, market yourself through social media, angle for your dream role, and so much more! Renata's methods have been tested and developed through her branding and social media program, The Branding Buddha, which has been taught online and privately, as well as in group classes at top universities in the United States"--
- 9781621535515 paperback alkaline paper and 1621535517 paperback alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 171-172) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26139495