Report of the United States Delegation to the International Conference for the Eighth Revision of the International Classification of Diseases, Geneva, Switzerland, July 6-12, 1965
- Conference Author:
- International Conference for the Eighth Revision of the International Classification of Diseases (1965 : Geneva, Switzerland)
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 unnumbered pages, 74 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Public Health Service and National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 4, Documents and committee reports ; number 6
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 4-no. 6
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1264
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- FS 2.85/2:4/NO.6
- "Discussion and recommendations at the Conference that was concerned primarily with Eighth Revision of the International Classification of Diseases and gave some consideration to multiple-cause tabulation and analysis and to hospital statistics."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26140113