Mortality trends for leading causes of death: United States - 1950-69 : a study of the trends during 1950-69 for the 15 leading causes of death which accounted for 89 percent of the 1,921,990 deaths occurring in the United States in 1969 / A. Joan Klebba, Jeffrey D. Maurer and Evelyn J. Glass
- Klebba, A. Joan
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 75 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Maurer, Jeffrey D., Glass, Evelyn J., and National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 16
DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 74-1853
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.6209:20/16
- "March 1974."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 56).
View MARC record | catkey: 26140188