Hospitalization in the last year of life : United States - 1961 / Gordon F. Sutton
- Sutton, Gordon Francis, 1930-
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 22, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 1
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 22-no. 1
- "Statistics on place of death and on care received by decedents during the year preceding death in short-stay hospitals or resident institutions, and differences in the proportions receiving care associated with age, sex, color, residence, and cause of death. Based on data from a sample survey of hospitals and institutions providing care to persons dying in 1961."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
View MARC record | catkey: 26140193