Health insurance coverage of adults who died in 1964 or 1965, United States / Elaine J. Timmer
- Timmer, Elaine J.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 46 pages) : illustrations, forms
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 22, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 10 and Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 22-no.10
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Statistics on hospital and surgical insurance coverage for persons who died during 1964 and 1965, by age, sex, color, geographic region, family income, living arrangements, family size, and marital status. Based on data collected in a mail survey with questionnaires sent to the informant for the death certificate." and "October 1969."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 14).
View MARC record | catkey: 26140202