Geology and ground-water resources of the Gallatin Valley, Gallatin County, Montana / by O.M. Hackett, F.N. Visher, R.G. McMurtrey, and W.L. Steinhilber. With a section on Surface-water resources by Frank Stermitz and F.C. Boner, and a section on chemical quality of the water by R.A. Krieger
- Hackett, O. M.
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 282 pages, 11 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Visher, F. N. (Frank Newell), 1923-, McMurtrey, R. G., Steinhilber, W. L. (Walter Louis), 1922-, Stermitz, Frank, Boner, F. C., Krieger, Robert A. (Robert Albert), 1918-, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Interior Missouri Basin Field Committee
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1482
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Prepared as part of the program of the Department of the Interior for development of the Missouri River basin." and Includes bibliographical references (pages 179-182) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26140571