Surface water supply of the United States, 1957. Part 3-B. Cumberland and Tennessee River basins / prepared under the direction of J.V.B. Wells
- Wells, J. V. B.
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 248 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.), Alabama, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1506
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Prepared in cooperation with the States of Alabama, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, and with other agencies." and Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26140582