The Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program
- Corporate Author:
- Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: NITRD
- Washington, DC : Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program
[Washington, D.C.] : Government Publishing Office, 2018-
- [Archived version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Coordination Office for Information Technology Research and Development
Federal Depository Library Program
United States. Government Publishing Office
- The Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program is the Nation's primary source of federally funded work on advanced information technologies (IT) in computing, networking, and software. The multiagency NITRD Program seeks to provide the research and development (R&D) foundations for assuring continued U.S. technological leadership and meeting the needs of the Federal Government for advanced information technologies. The NITRD Program also seeks to accelerate development and deployment of advanced information technologies in order to maintain world leadership in science and engineering, enhance national defense and national and homeland security, improve U.S. productivity and economic competitiveness, protect the environment, and improve the health, education, and quality of life of all Americans.
- The content is made available by the U.S. Government Publishing Office in accordance with Title 44 of the US Code.
Digital collection: Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive.
View MARC record | catkey: 26140856