An introduction to the theory of numbers / by G.H. Hardy and E.M. Wright
- Hardy, G. H. (Godfrey Harold), 1877-1947
- Oxford : at the Clarendon Press, 1954.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 419 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wright, E. M. (Edward Maitland), 1906-2005 and Dummett, Michael, 1925-2011
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Critical Philosophy of Race.
- Rare Books copy: From the library of Michael Dummett.
- Rare Books copy: List of prime numbers inscribed in ink in back.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 415-416).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Hastings Libraries Endowment; 2014. and Rare Books copy: Purchased from Ruddi Thoemmes Rare Books; 2014.
- Related Materials:
- Michael Dummett papers, 1956-2012, bulk 1982-2006 (9526) housed at Pennsylvania State University Libraries' Eberly Family Special Collections Library. https://libraries.psu.edu/findingaids/9526.htm and Ann Dummett papers, 1966-2012, bulk 1976-2012 (9466) housed at Pennsylvania State University Libraries' Eberly Family Special Collections Library. https://libraries.psu.edu/findingaids/9466.htm
View MARC record | catkey: 26141363