Building Xamarin.Forms Mobile Apps Using XAML [electronic resource] : Mobile Cross-Platform XAML and Xamarin.Forms Fundamentals / by Dan Hermes, Nima Mazloumi
- Hermes, Dan
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XXVIII, 426 p. 117 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mazloumi, Nima and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1: Building Apps Using Xamarin -- 2: Building Xamarin.Forms Apps Using XAML -- 3: UI Design Using Layouts -- 4: Styles, Themes and CSS -- 5: User Interaction Using Controls -- 6: Making a Scrollable List -- 7: Navigation -- 8: Custom Renderers, Effects, and Native Views -- 9: Data Access with SQLite and Data Binding.
- Leverage Xamarin.Forms to build iOS and Android apps using a single, cross-platform approach. This book is the XAML companion to the C# guide Xamarin Mobile Application Development. You'll begin with an overview of Xamarin.Forms, then move on to an in-depth XAML (eXtensible Application Markup Language) primer covering syntax, namespaces, markup extensions, constructors, and the XAML standard. XAML provides both the power of decoupled UI development and the direct use of Xamarin.Forms elements. Explore the core of the Xamarin.Forms mobile app UI: using layouts and FrameLayouts to position controls and views to design and build screens, formatting your UI using resource dictionaries, styles, themes and CSS, then coding user interactions with behaviors, commands, and triggers. You'll see how to use XAML to build sophisticated, robust cross-platform mobile apps and help your user get around your app using Xamarin.Forms navigation patterns. Building Xamarin.Forms Mobile Apps Using XAML explains how to bind UI to data models using data binding and using the MVVM pattern, and how to customize UI elements for each platform using industry-standard menus, effects, custom renderers, and native view declaration. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26143102