Singular Configurations of Mechanisms and Manipulators [electronic resource] / edited by Andreas Müller, Dimiter Zlatanov
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 229 p. 126 illus., 64 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Müller, Andreas, Zlatanov, Dimiter, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Generalized Singularity Analysis -- Singularity Set Computation: A Hands-On Introduction with the CUIK Suite -- Cuspidal Robots -- Mechanism Constraints and Singularities- The Algebraic Formulation -- Local Investigation of Mobility and Singularities of Linkages.
- The book introduces the main problems, key methods, and milestone results in singularity analysis of mechanisms. It provides a comprehensive and concise overview of basic results while also addressing a few advanced topics of singularities in mechanical systems and robots.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 26143256