Encyclopedia of Big Data Technologies [electronic resource] / edited by Sherif Sakr, Albert Y. Zomaya
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 429 illus., 233 illus. in color. eReference. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sakr, Sherif, Zomaya, Albert Y., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The Encyclopedia of Big Data Technologies provides researchers, educators, students and industry professionals with a comprehensive authority over the most relevant Big Data Technology concepts. With over 250 articles written by worldwide subject matter experts from both industry and academia, the encyclopedia covers topics such as big data storage systems, NoSQL database, cloud computing, distributed systems, data processing, data management, machine learning and social technologies, data science. Each peer-reviewed, highly structured entry provides the reader with basic terminology, subject overviews, key research results, application examples, future directions, cross references and a bibliography. The entries are expository and tutorial, making this reference a practical resource for students, academics, or professionals. In addition, the distinguished, international editorial board of the encyclopedia consists of well-respected scholars, each developing topics based upon their expertise.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26143257