IoT as a Service [electronic resource] : 4th EAI International Conference, IoTaaS 2018, Xi'an, China, November 17-18, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Bo Li, Mao Yang, Hui Yuan, Zhongjiang Yan
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 498 p. 283 illus., 204 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Li, Bo., Yang, Mao, Yuan, Hui, Yan, Zhongjiang, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- IoT as a service -- networking technology for IoT -- multiple access and communication technologies for IoT -- workshop on edge computing for 5G/IoT -- workshop on green communications for Internet of Things -- workshop on space-based Internet of Things -- ad hoc networks -- wireless local area networks -- network protocols -- network Architecture -- network services -- short-range networks -- network performance evaluation -- network security -- mobile computing -- wireless communication.
- This book constitutes the refereed post-conference proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on IoT as a Service, IoTaaS 2018, which took place in Xi'an, China, in November 2018. The 50 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 83 submissions. The technical track present IoT-based services in various applications. In addition, there are three workshops: international workshop on edge computing for 5G/IoT, international workshop on green communications for internet of things, and international workshop on space-based internet of things.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 26143519