Computational Methods and Experimental Testing In Mechanical Engineering [electronic resource] : Selected Papers from the 6th Algerian Congress on Mechanics, CAM 2017, November 26-30, 2017, Constantine, Algeria / edited by Taoufik Boukharouba, Fakher Chaari, Mounir Ben Amar, Krimo Azouaoui, Nourdine Ouali, Mohamed Haddar
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 192 p. 137 illus., 116 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Boukharouba, Taoufik
Ben Amar, Mounir
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2195-4356
- This book covers a variety of topics in mechanics, with a special emphasis to fluid mechanics and energy transfer. Chapters are based on selected contributions presented during the Algerian Congress of Mechanics (CAM 2017), held on November 26 - 30, 2017, in Constantine, Algeria. The book covers theoretical analysis, modeling, and numerical treatment of performance-related problems of new refrigeration systems, heating and cooling. It reports on experimental research to solve problems related to the flow of microfluids, and relevant applications in the areas of chemical engineering, biochemistry, biomedicine and renewable energy. Further topics include methods for maintenance of mechanical structures, strength, wear, fracture, damage and life of structures, and image processing solutions for the design and 3D manufacturing of mechanical parts. Improvement, control and regulation of urban road traffic are also discussed in this book, thus offering a comprehensive, practice-oriented reference guide for academics and professionals.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26143562