The gene doctors / producer & director, Rob Whittlesey ; an HHMI Tangled Bank Studios production in association with RCSR Productions LLC
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Every year, over a million babies are born worldwide with a hereditary disease. Most of these illnesses are serious, and many are fatal. For most of the history of medicine, doctors could only treat symptoms. Now an elite cadre of pioneers - call them gene doctors - is starting to win battles. Through intimate stories of families whose lives are being transformed, The Gene Doctors takes viewers to the frontlines of a medical revolution. With early successes and new treatments appearing on the horizon, families battling genetic diseases have never had such good reasons for hope.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 04, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator: Sharon Washington.
View MARC record | catkey: 26143796