Persian documents : social history of Iran and Turan in the fifteenth to nineteenth centuries / edited by Kondo Nobuaki
- London ; New York : RoutledgeCurzon, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 189 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nobuaki, Kondo, 1966-
- New horizons in Islamic studies
- A commentary on the the [sic] closing formula found in the Central Asian waqf documents / Isogai Kenʼichi -- Formal aspects of Qajar deeds of sale / Christoph Werner -- About a scroll of documents justifying Yasavi rituals / Bakhtiyar Babajanov -- Majmūʻahʼhā : important and unknown sources of historiography of Iran during and in the late Safavids : the case of Majmūʻah-i Mīrzā Muʻīnā / Mansur Sefatgol -- The waqf of a Timurid amir : the example of Chaqmaq Shami in Yazd / Iwatake Akio -- The waqf of Ustad ʻAbbas : rewrites of deeds in Qajar Tehran / Kondo Nobuaki -- Irrigation examined through documents of Qajar Iran / Hashem Rajabzade -- Urban-rural relations in early eighteenth-century Iran : a case study of settlement patterns in the province of Hamadan / Yamaguchi Akihiko.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2615884