How our laws are made [microform] / presented by Mr. Ney
- Johnson, Charles W., III
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Rev. and updated / by Charles W. Johnson.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 59 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ney, Robert and United States. Congress. House
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:108-93
- At head of title: 108th Congress, 1st session. House of Representatives.
"June 20, 2003. Ordered to be printed."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0049-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 57-59).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Library of Congress Web site. Address as of 12/19/03: http://thomas.loc.gov/home/lawsmade.toc.html; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2616484