Requesting the President to submit to the House the report prepared for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and documents on reconstruction/security of post-war Iraq; amending the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 to reauthorize OPIC; commending the National Endowment for Democracy; authorizing appropriations for FY 2004/2005 to carry out the Congo Basin Forest Partnership; condolences in response to the murder of Swedish Foreign Minister Lindh; and expressing the sense of the House regarding the Ukraine man-made famine in 1932-1933 [microform] : markup before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on H. Res. 364, H.R. 3145, H. Con. Res. 274, H.R. 2264, H. Res. 372, and H. Res. 356, September 25, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0048-P.
"Serial no. 108-49."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 1/24/04: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/108/89533.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2616525