Athletics general vertical file, 1887-[ongoing].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania State University. Libraries. Penn State University Archives
- Physical Description:
- <10> linear ft.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- The Athletics general vertical file contains clippings, pamphlets, brochures, reports, press releases, advertisements, and ephemera issued by and concerning Penn State athletics.
Topics include athletics association, basketball, Big Ten, bowling, boxing, cross country, fencing, football (including bowl games), golf, gymnastics, ice hockey, intramurals, lacrosse, Nittany Lion Club, olympics, schedules, skating (ice rhythms), soccer, Sportsletter, swimming, tennis, track and field, varsity athletics, volleyball, women's sports, and wrestling.
- Pennsylvania State University—Basketball
- Pennsylvania State University—Football
- Pennsylvania State University—Golf
- Pennsylvania State University—Gymnastics
- Pennsylvania State University—Hockey
- Pennsylvania State University—Sports
- Pennsylvania State University—Swimming
- Pennsylvania State University—Tennis
- Pennsylvania State University—Track and field
- Pennsylvania State University—Volleyball
- Pennsylvania State University—Wrestling
- In the Penn State University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (GVF/1997-0013-03U)
- Index Note:
- List of file headings available.
- Complexity Note:
- Forms part of: Pennsylvania State University. Libraries. Penn State University Archives. General vertical file, 1855-[ongoing]
View MARC record | catkey: 2617316