Art of Bengal : past and present, 1850-2000 / [curatorial advisory panel, Jogen Chowdhury [and others] ; curator-in-charge, Rakhi Sarkar ; catalogue design, Amiya Bhattacharjee].
- Calcutta : CIMA Gallery, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 243 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chowdhury, Jogen, Sarkar, Rakhi, Bhattacharjee, Amiya, National Gallery of Modern Art (Mumbai, India), and Centre of International Modern Art (Kolkata, India)
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Mumbai, National Gallery of Modern Art, January 2001, and at Calcutta, CIMA Gallery, February-April 2001. and Includes "Biographical Profiles" of Bengali artists (p. -236).
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Barbara S. Klein Libraries Collection Endowment in Art History and Asian Studies; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2619041