The supervision of federal defendants
- [Washington, D.C.] : Office of Probation and Pretrial Services, Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, 2003.
- Rev. Sept. 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Administrative Office of the United States Courts. Office of Probation and Pretrial Services
Full Text available online
- Monograph ; 111
- Supervision of defendants in the federal criminal justice system -- Supporting roles -- Conditions of supervision -- The assessment and planning process -- Selecting and executing strategies -- Managing noncompliant behavior -- Appendix A: Confidentiality regulations -- Appendix B: Case plan and instructions (including instructions for the risk prediction index) -- Appendix C: Activity checklist -- Appendix D: Model search and seizure guidelines.
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0015-S.
In loose-leaf binder.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2619119