Protecting the health of deployed forces [microform] : lessons learned from the Persian Gulf War : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, March 25, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Lessons learned from the Persian Gulf War
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 145 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0057-P.
"Serial no. 108-54."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/12/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:89544.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2619176