Memoria Balfouriana, sive Historia rerum, pro literis promovendis, gestarum a clarissimis fratribus Balfouriis, D.D. Jacobo, barone de Kinaird ... et D.D. Andrea, M.D. ... Authore R.S.M.D. ...
- Sibbald, Robert, Sir, 1641-1722
- Edinburgi, typis haeredum Andreae Anderson ... 1699.
- Physical Description:
- , 100 p. 15 cm.
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Signatures: 3 leaves unsigned, B-N⁴, O¹.
Bound in old paneled calf.
Rare Books copy: page 99-100 are photocopied.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Dorothy Foehr Huck Chair in Special Collections at the University Libraries; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2620909