The life of trust: being A narrative of the Lord's dealings with George Müller / written by himself. With an introduction by Francis Wayland
- Müller, George, 1805-1898
- Boston : Gould and Lincoln ; New York : Sheldon and company, 1874.
- Copyright Date:
- A new ed., from the former issue, rev., enl. and improved, with the history continued to the present time.
- Physical Description:
- xlvi, 47-491 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wayland, H. L. (Heman Lincoln), 1830-1898
Lincoln, Heman, 1821-1887
- Editor's preface signed: Heman Lincoln.
First published in 4 parts (1837, 1841, 1845 and 1856) with title: Narrative of some of the Lord's dealings with George Müller. The first American edition, abridged and extended to date by H. L. Wayland, was published in 1861.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of William Bernard McCarthy; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2624822