Smart growth and economic development [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on S. 995, a bill to improve environmental policy by providing assistance for state and tribal land use planning, to promote improved quality of life, regionalism, and sustainable economic development, and for other purposes : S. 1079, a bill to amend the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to provide assistance to communities for the redevelopment of brownfield sites, March 6, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 250 pages : map ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-955
- Related Titles:
- Planning for smart growth
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Environment and Public Works."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0073-P.
Includes text of American Planning Association publication entitled: "Planning for smart growth : 2002 state of the states" (p. 50-196).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/10/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:83687.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2630115