The Global banquet [videorecording] : (by invitation only) / Maryknoll World Productions presents a documentary by Old Dog Productions ; produced and directed by John Ankele and Anne Macksoud
- Additional Titles:
- Subtitle on container: Politics of food
- Maryknoll, N.Y. : Maryknoll World Productions, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (50 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + discussion and study guide (8 pages ; 22 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Ankele, John
Maryknoll World Productions
Old Dog Productions, Inc
- Part 1. Who's invited? (25 min.) -- Part 2. What's on the menu? (25 min.).
- Reveals the profound negative impact of globalization on our food system and examines the ethical questions at the heart of the globalization debate. Shows what farmers, laborers, environmentalists, animal rights activists, church groups, and students, here and in the developing world, are doing to address the situation.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2631432