In brands we trust [videorecording] / written by Emmanuelle Garnaud ; produced by Joanne Forgues, Christiane Hamelin ; directed by Michel Pelletier ; produced by Locomotion Télévision
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (53 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Garnaud, Emmanuelle
Moore, Lisa Bronwyn
Films for the Humanities (Firm)
- Asks what a brand is-- is it a product, a company, an advertising campaign, a myth? Examines the concept of branding, its history, its impact on youth, and the convergence of brands and culture. Includes commentary by Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwides's Kevin Roberts, Chanel's Jacques Helleu, and anti-corporate crusader Naomi Klein. Looks at various brands, including Coke, Nike, Chanel, Apple, and Benetton.
- "English version produced by Multidub International."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Lisa Bronwyn Moore ; interviewer/journalist, Emmanuelle Garnaud.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2631549